Welcome to our blog.
What cute halloween costume Belle had on she looked so cute Gabe too in his power ranger I hear he wanted to wear it all the time. Sounds like NickDon't you just love this fall weather Gabe had to be a little itchy with no shirt on yike...he had a good time though
Actually the guys working on our house took their shirts off yesterday while siding the house. Who would have thought, IN NOVEMBER?
He actually was outside on saturday while I was mowing up leaves in his costume. People driving by would wave and smile at him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What cute halloween costume Belle had on she looked so cute Gabe too in his power ranger I hear he wanted to wear it all the time. Sounds like Nick
Don't you just love this fall weather Gabe had to be a little itchy with no shirt on yike...he had a good time though
Actually the guys working on our house took their shirts off yesterday while siding the house. Who would have thought, IN NOVEMBER?
He actually was outside on saturday while I was mowing up leaves in his costume. People driving by would wave and smile at him.
Post a Comment