Gabe was a power ranger. I was going to have him be a Vikings football player and then we went shopping for bella's costume cuz she couldn't make up her mind on what she wanted to be. Glenn went with and Gabe seen the power ranger costume and fell in love with it, I said NO and Glenn says but look how much he loves it. So he got it. I just don't like power rangers. Glenn complains when I take the kids shopping and they come home with something but he can't say no either. The other weekend he took gabe to his parents house to store the camper and they stopped at Runnings to get camper antifreeze stuff and Gabe came out with a digger so I had to give him crap about not getting the kids something everytime he goes to the store with them.
2 comments:
Which one is Gabe? The red thing? what was he? Belle is so darn cute and I forgot to say her dress in the last post is adorable!
Gabe was a power ranger. I was going to have him be a Vikings football player and then we went shopping for bella's costume cuz she couldn't make up her mind on what she wanted to be. Glenn went with and Gabe seen the power ranger costume and fell in love with it, I said NO and Glenn says but look how much he loves it. So he got it. I just don't like power rangers. Glenn complains when I take the kids shopping and they come home with something but he can't say no either. The other weekend he took gabe to his parents house to store the camper and they stopped at Runnings to get camper antifreeze stuff and Gabe came out with a digger so I had to give him crap about not getting the kids something everytime he goes to the store with them.
Post a Comment