Well today I have done it - I have set up a blog page for my family. I don't know how up to date it will be but I set one up. I thought it was so nice to see what all was happening in my cousins life so thought I would take a stab at doing one. Sorry no pictures yet but they will come.
4 comments:
I will be the first to comment. Well you are up and running and I was able to click right in. I am going to add you to our blog list. I'll call tonight, when I have more time to walk you through some stuff. Ok? I am so excited that you started a blog! Way to go!
Well we are the second to comment on your blog. We too are very excited to see a blog page. It is so fun to keep up with everybody this way.
Good Job.
Welcome to blogging - I look forward to seeing your updates and recent photos of your darling kids.
Sam, do you need some more help on posting pictures. I hope you haven't given up on blogging?
Post a Comment