Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No I haven't forgotten

I haven't updated my blog yet cuz I can't find the cord to hook the camera up to the computer and everytime I think of it Glenn is not around to ask him what he did with it. Maybe after the weekend I will get to it as we are celebrating the kids birthdays this weekend with the Hussongs.

I have finally gotten new furniture. Glenn woke up one saturday morning and gave me a heart attach. He started tearing up the carpet in our living room and told me I can go shopping for a new couch. Holy Shxx!!! So I went shopping (twist, twist) and we got a couch and rocker/recliner. When Glenn was cutting the carpet to tear it out Gabe came around the corner and gave a big sigh and said "I'm telling my mom". Glenn said it was so cute. I love my new room and now all I have to do is finish with the walls.

Not much else going on here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You'll have to post pictures of your new room when it's complete. I hope you have a nice weekend celebrating with your kids. Tell them Happy Birthday from us.

Kristen said...

We will be looking forward to pictures of the new furniture and Birthday pictures. Isn't it nice to have their Birthdays so close together? Maybe as they get older, it might get more hectic?