
We had a sleep over at a friends house last friday night. Just the girls! Stacey Groe sewed pillow cases for them and we bought notebooks, folders, pens, cups and lip gloss for them. They were so excited! We started off with pizza and then the girls got to see what was in their pillow cases. We then decorated easter eggs with tissue paper and decoupage.

Here we are setting up to watch HSM3. I don't know why we layed out the sleeping bags cuz they didn't sit still. Everytime a song came on they danced their hearts out.

Bella and Sopie getting down to the music.

Then we painted nails.

What a fun night we had. Bella was the first to crash at 10:30 and us moms were up till 3am. Yes I said I was up till 3am. That is 2 hours away from when I usually wake up. We had one casualty as Crystal got sick in morning but we had so much fun.
3 comments:
What a fun time you gave the girls Belle will remember that night for a long time.
Good job
You just gave me a good idea. I would have to plan it around a weekend Benjy can get away! :-) That sounds like such a fun time! I think the early to bed thing has to come from the Larsen side?
She is already asking to have another one or just have one of the girls sleep over. It was a really nice time.
Post a Comment