No we went to Country Gallery just north of Hutchinson. She has santa come in every year. We also went to her to take pictures of Glenn's car with the kids. She does an awesome job.
I love those pictures.... I want a santa. She did a really great job. I'll have to check her out for some ideas. I am sending a shipment off to you tomorrow so watch for it in the mail and let me know when you get it:)
4 comments:
Adorable....wow. Are those the ones from the Mall of America?
What fantastic pictures Your kids are so photogenic
Very nice....
No we went to Country Gallery just north of Hutchinson. She has santa come in every year. We also went to her to take pictures of Glenn's car with the kids. She does an awesome job.
I love those pictures.... I want a santa. She did a really great job. I'll have to check her out for some ideas. I am sending a shipment off to you tomorrow so watch for it in the mail and let me know when you get it:)
Post a Comment