Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Camping for the last time in 2008

We went camping for the last time of 2008 last saturday at a friend Jeff's house. It was beautiful weather but the lady bugs were a bit thick.
The kids were riding down this hill on bikes and wagons. It was all fun and games until Gabe got the crap scared out of him (literally) by getting ran over by a wagon. Bella eventually crashed also.
Bella and Katie on Hayride
Jeff hooked up the wagon to his tractor and gave us a hay ride after supper saturday night. 'Thanks Jeff for the great weekend. You were a great host!

2 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

I loved that you blogged again and all of them look like fun. I bet Belle is excited about cheering at the game I think this weather is so beautiful for walking camping and spending time outdoors except for the asian beetles. I do like the wind on some days because at least they cannot land on you and drive you crazy. They are so stinky that even the turkeys and chickens won't eat them..

Kristen said...

That looks like a great time. I miss camping! I really do! That is funny about the wagons. Did any adults get on and take a ride?